Static HTML5 Website Creation and Development
Designing a static website is the simplest way to showcase your product or business online. Static websites are for people who prefer a less complicated and search engine-friendly website, one that delivers content for which site visitors are searching. Static websites are designed for easy downloadable images, browser compatibility and easy navigation having effective graphics and interactivity. Static websites are ideal for people who want to reach the broadest possible spectrum of visitors. The only downside to a static website is that changes or additions to content will rely upon a person who is knowledgeable with website design and HTML5 to make those changes for you. If you don't plan on making frequent changes to your website, then a static website may be ideal for your needs.
ReiDesigns Web and Business Solutions website designs are unique and are tailored to you and your business. I do not use pre-made web templates to design your site. How your site will look is determined by the audience you are trying to reach, the content you want and what functions your site will have. I then develop the best way to convey your message to potential customers.
All ReiDesigns Static Websites Include:
- A professionally designed website with a custom look and feel just for your business.
- Professional images pertaining to your company industry on every page of the website.
- Customer contact form - Get leads / feedback from website in your email.
- Submission of the web site to the top search engines to ensure search capabilities.
- Design, hosting and help all in one place.
- 6 month warranty which includes minor changes to the website content
- 1 - 7 Web Pages
- Free consultation (this includes detailed analysis of your current website if you have one and your competitors' website on our first meeting - in office on phone or video meeting)
- Free Search Engine Submission
(submission to 295 search engines including Google, Yahoo, msn, Bing
- One Week Project Completion
- Search Engine Friendly Structure